Latest Scottish Government Advice
The First Minister has announced that Scotland will move into Phase 2 of its route map of exiting lockdown with changes being phased in with effect from 19 June. A full guide to easing of restrictions in this phase is available to view here.
An updated guide including provisional dates for the remainder of Phase 2 and early Phase 3 is available here.
Next review date: 9 July 2020.
Regularly updated information can be found about the following in relation to coronavirus:
- Scottish Government Route Map
- NHS Test and Protect Leaflet
- For Scottish Government information – https://www.gov.scot/coronavirus-covid-19/
- NHS Scotland information- https://www.nhsinform.scot/coronavirus
- Resilience planning information – https://www.readyscotland.org/
- Information for young people – https://young.scot/
- Information for parents can be found at ParentClub.scot or Children 1st
- Information for older people – https://www.ageuk.org.uk/scotland/
- For information on charities and third sector – https://scvo.org.uk/support/coronavirus
- Non-domestic rates business support – https://www.mygov.scot/non-domestic-rates-coronavirus/
- Funding sources to support businesses in Scotland affected by COVID-19 – https://findbusinesssupport.gov.scot/coronavirus-advice/sources-of-funding
- RNIB Scotland works on behalf of over 170,000 blind and partially sighted people in Scotland. During the Coronavirus pandemic many people with a vision impairment will face additional challenges accessing food and essentials and may need additional support. They are providing support to blind and partially sighted people in this time to tackle social isolation and to help access everything from eye care to information, welfare and employment advice and entertainment. Support can be accessed through their helpline which is open 8am-8pm weekdays and 9am-1pm Saturdays and can advise on issues people with sight loss face, both related and unrelated to Coronavirus. The helpline number is 0303 123 9999.